I am SO PUMPED for the season premieres of 3 of my favorite shows tonight! Grey's Anatomy (I reeeally hope Meredith and Derek get together for good this time), Survivor (yes, Eric and I are 2 of the 10 people that still watch this show) and The Office (Jim + Pam = adorable). And add in the Twins' attempt at sweeping the White Sox, for sole possession of 1st place in the AL Central... this is the best TV-watching night in YEARS!
But now I have to admit that tonight is our 4 year wedding anniversary!! Yup - the nerve of the networks making us sit at home on a night like this! Oh well - we're both fine with parking our behinds on the couch, instead of going out for a fancy dinner to celebrate tonight. We will be doing the dinner on Saturday night... but for tonight we'll just hope the kids are able to entertain themselves while their parents indulge in their guilty pleasures!! So, happy Anniversary, Hunny! I love you more than ever, and am so lucky to be your wife! And I love our family so much... thanks for everything!