Thursday, October 2, 2008

Fall

Well, fall is officially here. Hmpf. Don't get me wrong, I like fall - but it doesn't last nearly long enough, and the 6 - 9 months of winter that follow it are the most depressing of the year for me. So... I guess we'll just have to get out and enjoy fall as long as we can!
Gavy got his hair cut last week - shorter than it's ever been! Here's the "before":
And "after"

One good thing about fall is Vikings football! And since our Twins let us down on Tuesday, I'm officially jumping bandwagons now!
Here's one of the cutest Vikings fans on the block:
And the other one (helping Mommy make pepperoni pineapple pizza):
Doing "Row, row, row your boat"
She's lucky - she got to sleep through the Vikes' game last week!
This one's for you, Ab!

Sleeping Beauty:
BFF's:
Gavin at Choo-Choo Bob's:
TTFN! :)