- He was helping me put her down for a nap last week, and as he was closing the door, he stuck his head back in her room and said "Close eyes baby".
- When she was practicing sitting up on her own, he walked by and said "Careful, Hallie".
- While she was in her car-seat, I noticed her pulling down the jiggly cow for the first time on her own, so I said "Good job, Hallie!" and he looked over and said "Good job, Baby Bear!"! (Every now and then I call her Baby Bear and him Buddy Bear - but I had no idea that he actually picked up on the nicknames!)
Also, I was tickling both kids today and noticed something funny. Both are ticklish, but Hallie laughs more when Gavy is getting tickled than when I tickle her!! Too cute.
Can't believe Hallie's going to be 6 months old next week! I think we should get half a birthday cake (or a "Happy You Cake" as Gavy calls them) for the half birthday! We'll see if that happens. She does have a 6-month photo shoot scheduled on that day, so I'll hopefully be posting those after the 16th.
Speaking of them growing up so fast, Gavin's going to get a "big boy bed" in his room this weekend! I'm trying to be realistic about my expectations - I don't expect him to sleep in it all through the night the first night, but you never know! I'll keep you posted!
Not much else going on in our neck of the woods... oh, we got Hallie's costume in the mail last week and tried it on - it's big enough that she will probably be able to wear it next year, too - but it'll work this year! Gavy's going to be Pooh, so Hallie naturally had to be Piglet! Bet you can't wait to see pics of that (I can't!)!! :)