Nana and I were playing with Gavin, Mason and Hallie at Nana & Bumpa's house on Sunday... Gavin found a little plastic star that he thought Hallie should play with, so he gave it to her. She wasn't all that interested in it, so Mason came and picked it up and walked off with it. Gavin tracked Mason down and said (in his best authority-figure voice) "Mason, no no - baby's toy!" - took it from Mason and handed it back to Hallie! Such a good big brother! :)
Oh, and I experienced another first last night. While Eric was doing his fantasy football draft, I was bathing both kids. Got Hallie out, went to put her jammies on and Gavy yelled "MOM?", so I ran back into the bathroom, expecting the worst. He saw me, smiled and said "I love you"! It's the little things like that that bring tears to my eyes and make it all worthwhile!
No comments:
Post a Comment