Monday, June 18, 2007

You're never too young to start blogging, right? ;)

10 months sounds like a great age to start a blog!! And now that I (Mom/Katie) am working part-time (4-day weekends RULE!) and have a little more time on my hands, I thought I'd attempt to keep everyone updated on Gavin's life!

Did you know he can crawl now? He doesn't like to show off, so he doesn't do it often, but on occasion, he'll surprise us by getting up on all 4's and taking off! Usually his target is Tenny, who actually seems to like the attention, and is surprisingly gentle with Gavy! Hopefully they will stay friends for a long time!!


Eric took these pics last week when Auntie Abby was sick, so Eric got to stay home with Gavy. And no, none of us are hunters, in case you were wondering!! :) Oh, and did I mention that Auntie Abby is nanny'ing Gavy for the summer? He's sooo lucky to have her with him Monday - Wednesday, instead of going to day care! Any chance you'll drop out of college and be our full-time nanny, Ab? One can dream... :) Last week big cousin Anna was over with them, too - and with the hot sunny weather, the 3 of them found lots of fun things to do! They played in the kiddie pool, colored chalk pictures on the SportCourt, and played outside with Tenny! Then, on Friday, Abby, Anna, Gavy and I went to Como Zoo (pictures coming soon!)... ahhhh - summer in Minnesota!! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great blog Gavy! I like all of those pictures. I'm excited to see you soon!
Love,
Auntie Marin

Anonymous said...

So cute!

auntie marie said...

great blog!! It was so fun looking at the pictures. thanks for sending us the blog site. You're adorable Gavin!!!!
Love greast auntie marie (you can leave off the "great part if you want!) :(