Eric and I got to go for a plane ride last weekend - it was a blast! We flew out of Lake Elmo airport, down the St. Croix river to where it meets the "muddy Mississippi", then towards St. Paul and back over the eastern suburbs. It was a gorgeous, sunny day, so we could see lots of cool stuff!
Here's us getting ready to go up - we were surprisingly not nervous! It was a small 4-seater plane (I forgot what kind), and Eric even got to fly it himself for a while! Thanks for not crashing, Honey!

Here's our house from above...

And here's Nana and Bumpa's house! Theirs is the long gravel driveway in the bottom right of the picture. We could even see the big green floating island in the lake, although it's hard to see in this shot.

Big Carnelian:
Downtown Stillwater and the St. Croix - you can even (kind of) see that the lift bridge was up!
Here's Highway 36 under construction in North St. Paul - I was trying to take a picture of the big snowman ("Kenny"), but I sure don't see him in the pic! Oh well!

No comments:
Post a Comment