Thank goodness for holidays - cuz who knows if I'd ever get around to posting anything without them!?! :) We spent a very nice Thanksgiving at Grandpa Pete's this year. He was in a lot of pain, after finding out a couple weeks ago that the cancer that started in his pancreas had spread to other parts of his body, but he put on a very strong face and it was wonderful to be able to spend the day with him. Auntie Mar and Auntie Ronnie prepared a wonderful meal for us, as always, and Auntie Sela and Rella were also in town, so the kids had a great time together.
Grandpa and his girls -

Grandma Marcia, Gavin & Pooh -
Auntie Ronnie & Auntie Mar in the kitchen, working their magic -
My little pilgrims, sporting the hats that they made at Debbie's that week - they're such good sports! :)
Gabriella, who's just under 3 months younger than Gavin, has passed him up in height - as evidenced by the back-to-back comparison that I didn't quite catch on film. ;)
Kiddos entertaining themselves -
Me joining in on the movie viewing portion of the evening (I'm the make-shift couch) -
Gavin & Hallie deep in thought about their bowling strategies -

Nana assisting Hallie - I'm pretty sure she ended up with a higher score than me!
Gavin & Anna plotting their next roll -
The 2 pig-tailed princesses -

Nana assisting Hallie - I'm pretty sure she ended up with a higher score than me!
Hallie showing me a thing or two about the game,and how to properly celebrate -
Gavin with my parents (Nana & Bumpa) -
Please keep Eric's dad and his family in your thoughts and prayers. I will try to post updates if anything changes, otherwise watch for a post-Christmas post!