Gavin's first LumberJack Days in Stillwater!
At the Freight House:
Playing Daddy's PlayStation! :)
Anna had a Lemonade Stand a couple weeks ago, and she made almost $15!! Abby took Gavy to buy some lemonade and reported that Anna was so serious about her "job" (waving to attract customers) that she wouldn't let Abby take any pictures! Luckily Ab was able to get a few... :)



FIRST HAIRCUT!!
I'm not gonna lie, he didn't like it one bit!! Granted, it was naptime, and we tried to stretch it a little too long, but I don't think I've ever seen him cry for that long!! Poor brave baby! We got it done at Kids' Hair, in Woodbury, and the woman who did it said "Awww, he has a baby mullet!" - so I'm glad we got it cut when we did! :) He got the back of his neck shaved and everything! Such a big kid!!



We even tried the Bubble Gun to get him to smile!


FINALLY done!! So many tears, but all worth it in the end!! :)

While I was adding these, I ran across this "classic" - from sometime in March, I think. It was too good not to share. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment